Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

Jeff has been nagging me to start this thing for a while now. I just know that I won't be very good at it.  And I've never understood why these blogs are always written by women but are titled both the husband and wife's names.  So then you start reading and it says I this and I that.  Whatever. You know I'm writing while Jeff's working on chemistry. We'll see how it goes.

Here are a few pictures from our wedding day which was absolutely perfect.
We kicked off the weekend at La Jolla Groves,
where we had our Groom's Dinner.
Jeff's brothers made it hysterical by their stories and videos about Jeff.
We also had some heartfelt stuff too.
Our sealing ceremony was absolutely beautiful
(we were lucky to have Elder Andersen seal us)
and our reception was a party (just how I wanted it to be)!

The whole day was more than I had ever imagined.
Thanks to all who traveled far to be here for our day
and especially (and more importantly) to our parents who made it possible.
Also, thanks to my aunts, sisters, and friends who helped immensely.
My flowers were my favorite part of anything that I planned.
 Special thanks to my sweet Aunt Vicki (my dad's life-saver)
who owns Sweetbriar Cove 
and my amazing cousin Angie
that made them prettier than I could have imagined!
I am still in love with the bridesmaids' bouquets and mine too!

Thanks to Nicole for shooting our wedding,
even though she probably would have rather been partying with us
or giving birth to Evie (she was 6 mo. pregnant!)

(all photos are by my sister Nicole, obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment