Friday, May 27, 2011

D-LAND!

Leaving Jeff for what he calls "D-Land" was pretty hard.
I felt guilty the whole time!
While I was having the happiest of days in the happiest place,
he was slaving away at the library studying.
Poor guy.
I do have to admit,
my Dad's "Magic Kingdom 60th Birthday" party was a ball.
And you better bet my Dad made a written out itinerary
that was emailed out 2 weeks before the trip! 
I started out the 6 am flight in style and definitely ready for the park
I may have tricked everyone into going on the Grizzly River Run
by telling them that "you really don't get wet at all."
Mom and Nat had no idea what they were in for...
This is Ali getting SOAKED!
 While everyone got wet, I didn't get a drop (naturally)
Dad got us reserved seats for World of Color!
Along with a wonderful dinner before at Ariel's Grotto
(note the edible chocolate dessert)
 Beautiful show! Completely unreal!
 The birthday boy surrounded in fish.
Where's Adam?
 Of course we rode the Alice's teacups. But I have never spun so fast.
If you want a wild ride, go with Adam.
He has Lithuanian muscles.
Although I was born with a terrible fear of heights,
I finally got over it (probably 2 years ago;) 
But Tower of Terror is still the only ride that makes me completely terrified for my life.
Sadly, I'm no actress in this picture.
 We missed Jeff.  So we all posed with the crazy face he always does.
Adam missed the first trip to Grizzly... I tricked him into going on it too.
He came off showing everyone his wetness and yelling,
"MY CROTCH IS SOAKED!"
 Indiana Jones
I can't believe Dad surprised us with these the night before HIS birthday. 
I am in love with this watch. 
Dad has such great taste.

The trip was magical. 
More than that, it was a blessing.
I am so lucky I was able to spend 14 hour days in the park with my Dad.
That's the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment