Thursday, March 29, 2012

remember that one time..... i met paige davis

okay I was a HUGE fan of Trading Spaces in junior high.
When I wasn't at dance right after school I was watching the show.
I absolutely LOVED Paige.  What's not to love? She's so charismatic and charming.


Well, in my family, the rule is that my Dad spoils us at age 12 (for me it was 14) and takes us on one of his (rare) business trips to New York City.  This trip turns into a huge daddy daughter date (he hardly does any business while there).

It just so turned out that my Dad (who knows everyone and their dog) is a friend of Paige's husband, Patrick Page, (yes, she's Paige Page) AND at the time, Paige was starring as Roxie Hart in Chicago on Broadway! Yes, my Dad got us 3rd row tickets and we got to meet Paige in her dressing room after the show.  Thank you Patrick and thank you Paige! I was in HEAVEN. She's an even more beautiful woman in person than she is on tv (if you can believe it).


so i thought about this because I just saw Paige on an RC Willey commercial and thought:
remember that one time....

isn't it funny how, while watching tv, we can get caught up in even the HOST of the show? like Paige and Cat Deeley.. there's something about someone who is real. I just get a great energy from them that I love. Plus, it helps that she's so pretty to look at ;)

images from here and here

2 comments: