ok only in my dreams!!!! (for real, i've had several... sad!)
but they did show me (and kayley) on my favorite reality tv show
yes i did get to chat with cat deeley
and yes she was as amazing and sweet as she is on tv
... probably sweeter in person
i remember thinking "do i look at her or look at the camera?!!!"
so i awkwardly did both.
back and forth
back and forth
one reason i would be a TERRIBLE actress.
so awkward.
I think that is COOL.
ReplyDeleteHaha Kar that was the BEST. So happy that day!
ReplyDeleteOh man... I would be a terrible actress as well. Ha ha, your story was great!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! This is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo cool!! How did you get on this?!?!? So funny to see you! By the way, I LOVE your wedding picture on the top of your blog! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKayley (also in your class) and her sister signed up for some tickets like 3 years earlier. Our friends from high school decided to go on a senior trip to California after graduation and Kayley got an email that the week before we left that said she had 6 tickets to SYTYCD and it was coincidentally the same week we would be there! We waited in line like everyone else and then they pulled us out of the group and stuck us in the places the tv would be. It was amazing.
DeleteThanks! My sister took all of our pictures and I must say she can make anything look good!