Gloria Schade Janse
Yesterday Jeff's grandma passed away.
She was one month shy of 99 years old!
From what I knew, she was the most beautiful woman
with the most irresistible smile.
And her eyes smiled with her.
She was the most "with it" grandma I ever knew.
Even though her eyes started failing her,
she could somehow always figure out when I was talking to her.
And she'd always say,
"ohhh kara. I'm so happy you're in the family, you sweet girl!"
She hardly knew me and I hardly knew her.
But she was quick to love (like her daughter, my MIL- Julie)
and I'll never forget that.
I'm glad that I could meet this remarkable woman.
So I can remember her kindness and tell our kids about her.
Her legacy will always live on.
We already miss you Funny Grandma!!
But we're glad you're with your sweetheart now.

She is so cute! Sorry for your loss!
ReplyDelete