Monday, March 5, 2012

justin biebuh

in my experience at the preschool there were SO many funny things that happened every day. Four year olds are the perfect age.  They know enough to be hysterical but not too much to be annoying or sarcastic.  I wish I had written all the funny things down when they happened so I could remember them all now.  But... there is one conversation that will ALWAYS stick with me.



Randomly, this little boy (P... who always speaks so nonchalantly) said:

"You know Justin Biebuh? I don't like him."

me:  "Yeah I know who he is... You don't like him, why?"

P: "Actually..... I... I fweakin hate Justin Biebuh!!!"


me: "why?"

P: "Because he fweakin doesn't cawe (care) about me!"

me: "Why do you think he doesn't care about you?"

P: "Because he doesn't... He doesn't pay any attention to me."

Then he realized the rest of the kids were at the rug for large group time and he gave me that Home Alone look (that Kevin does in the mirror with the after shave) and then ran to the rug.

how does this relate to the media? 
why in the heck does a 4 year old know who justin bieber is?
my teacher said that we should see if he has older siblings.
he had 3 older sisters (ranging 10-17).
go figure.
it's amazing how in tune kids are even at a young age.
which also worries me.
we have to be so so careful.

also, i'm pretty sure I got the most "likes" on a facebook post EVER
when i posted this quote:
I fweakin hate Justin Biebuh cuz 
he fweakin doesn't cawe about me.

Thanks P.
For giving everyone a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha thanks for sharing this!!! That really is hilarious! And so true! I am amazed by how much little kids know at such a young age! Like when there is a 2 year old that knows how to play angry birds and so many other games on an i-phone or i-pad!! The media really is so powerful, even to little kids!!

    ReplyDelete