Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ellen degeneres

have you seen ellen's comedy show Here and Now?

oh my gosh it's hysterical.
every time i go to the bathroom in a public place i think of her jokes and start laughing.
every time i trip, i think "you tripped!"
every time i wave to someone i think is waving at me but they're not i laugh.
every time i yell someone's name and it's not them i'm laughing again. NANCY!! that's not nancy!
you've got to see it!

here are a few clips:
waving
the worst thing and public restrooms


5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this yet! But I have been an Ellen fan ever since her TV show was on (like, what 15 years ago???) and think she is hi-larious!! I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, i'm laughing so hard right now. Those clips were so funny...and so true. Darn toilet paper. Gotta love Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I am going to have to watch all of these! Love Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything about ellen. have you heard her skit about a phone call to God? it's so funny, you should look it up.

    ReplyDelete