I love spontaneous trips like this because I'm not very spontaneous and when does my schedule allow me to do things like this?! Usually I work a weekend night but I switched a girl for Tuesday night (awesome for me) and somehow I wasn't scheduled Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
The trip was so worth it. All we did was eat! I probably gained 5 lbs!
The trip was so worth it. All we did was eat! I probably gained 5 lbs!
this store was a disappointment - junk
our favorite thai restaurant - and best in the nation!
natalie gives evie diet coke. grreeaat.
adam is happy to be at Lotus of Siam
only the best dressed baby at church
oh what to do! @ original pancake house
a funny evie face
adam's straw invention at cheesecake
my oreo milkshake- yes!!
only the cutest picture in the world!
jeff and i got to ride with this little smiler
hash house - amazing
tard action
evie falling asleep while looking at uncle jeffie with the softest eyes
goodbye las vegas!


























No comments:
Post a Comment