Friday, February 3, 2012

Jimmy Fallon makes a pretty woman!

The one thing I did for myself today was chill on the couch from 11-12 pm after a 7 hour shift at work (my feet were killing me!!).
All I wanted to do was sit and be entertained (while eating a huge bowl of honey nut cheerios).
So a little Late Night with Jimmy Fallon is not something I usually watch (although I think he's hysterical- i just don't watch much tv),
but tonight Jeff and I were very glad we tuned in because this video was hysterical (or maybe we're just really tired).
Either way, I think Jimmy Fallon is really pretty.

Click here to watch:
Real Housewives of Late Night in Indianapolis


But, seriously.... can you believe people actually watch this reality tv CRAP?!!! I'm guilty of it every now and then but honestly,

WE ARE STUPID IDIOTS FOR 
WATCHING THIS SCRIPTED JUNK.

What does reality tv have that sucks people in?
Why are people so into it?
Why do people care about others' lives?
Can't we be content with our own?
Enough of that.....
do you like Jimmy as a woman?


Btw, like the Allstate ads with President Palmer, I totally love the Capital One commercials just because it's Jimmy Fallon. Love him.

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo funny. Thank you for posting. I couldn't sleep and this just hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true about reality tv. but not gonna lie i am soo sucked in. It is so entertaining.

    ReplyDelete