Thursday, February 23, 2012

instagram

I guess I'm not THAT crazy into media because I can't think of anything to post about.
I got on Pinterest for the first time in 2 months because I was procrastinating writing a paper but it lasted 10 minutes.
I'll turn on the TV for a little bit when I sit down to eat lunch at my place but don't follow any shows.
I get on Facebook when I get a notification.
I rarely listen to music... only when I'm driving to work.
I follow my sisters on Twitter as I'm walking to campus.
Instagram too...
ahhh instagram.

I LOVE Instagram!
Probably because I love pictures.

Here are some of my favorites right now:

nephew remembered i scarfed down cheez-its with him the night before.
this was his way of saying, "want to do it again?"

cousinly laughter

favorite smiles



do you do Instagram?




follow me: karakimball

1 comment:

  1. Procrastinating a paper Kara? Really!? Shameful. Hahaha. I have to admit I did media related things to avoid it as well. Too good.

    ReplyDelete