Monday, February 27, 2012

favorite movies... what are yours?

since my dumb and dumber post I've been thinking about what I would consider my favorite movies and I've come up with a list.  Here goes (in no particular order except for One Fine Day- definitely #1):

oh my gosh... i don't think there can be a funnier movie
gotta love these two.
a show for kids and adults! hysterical.
definitely a classic




As you can tell, I'm not into scary movies much. 
And I HATE fiction crap. Lord of the Rings- never seen it. Harry Potter- saw the first two... don't care for them at all. 
I love comedies, action (although not depicted, I love them.. but they're just not like these that you can watch over and over and over again- Sherlock Holmes and the Ocean 11, 12, 13 whatever series would be added... and The Bourne Identity series too), and romance.

I'm in love with:

  • Sandra Bullock
  • Michelle Pfeiffer
  • Jim Carrey
  • George Clooney
  • Rachel McAdams
  • Owen Wilson
  • Amy Poehler
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Tina Fey
  • Robert Downey Jr.

So what are your favorite movies? I feel like I haven't seen a lot of the classics (Titanic, Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, etc.) so I'd love to get your input and maybe you can inspire me to rent some! (Except I just saw that Blockbuster in Orem is going out of business. What is this world coming to?!!!) Anyway, everyone always needs a good new movie. What should I see?

What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. These are a few of my favorites that you might like if you haven't already seen them.
    Three Amigos, Tangled, Meet Joe Black, While you Were Sleeping, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Hook, Bourne Trilogy, Ocean's Eleven,Groundhog Day,Crazy Stupid Love,Zoolander,The Truman Show, White Christmas, and many many more.

    ReplyDelete